Unless otherwise noted, Kewadin Casinos welcomes all ages to concert events with ticket and parent/guardian. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend, cannot gamble during concert) and must have a ticket. Ages 16 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket. This age policy applies to all of our outdoor and indoor events at all locations.
Unless otherwise noted:
• Outdoor events gates open approx. two (2) hours prior to show time.
• Indoor events doors open approximately one (1) hour prior to show time.
We recommend arriving early to ensure a fast and efficient admittance into our venues. For the safety of all our guests, metal detector screening may be required before entering any of our outdoor or indoor venues.
OUTDOOR EVENT RULES
PLEASE NO: Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons (firearms, knives of any size, Pepper Spray/Mace included), Wallet Chains, Pets, Smoking, Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Outside Food or Beverage, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment, Cannabis Products.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- Face masks may be required, more information closer to performance
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Please turn off or silence all cell phones and devices
- Events take place RAIN OR SHINE
- Designated smoking areas are enforced
- All bags and purses are searched prior to entry. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
- Bags or purses can measure no larger than 12″ x 8″ x 6″
- Absolutely no glass in performance area, bottles or otherwise
General Admission ticket holders are not permitted in the reserved seating area